Thursday

Time to get serious: Stage 1

Enough nonsense. That last post was sub-standard. It’s time to pull out some REAL.
This calls for extreme measures. This calls for travel to…..

A N O T H E R D I M E N S I O N

Luckily on a day trip to the village of Clisson recently, my exploration party discovered the portal to another dimension.

This…….

….was not it. In fact nobody knows what this is. Not even the guy who made it. We did however come across this strange triangular artefact.....


I thought perhaps we’d wandered onto the set of Beastmaster.
(http://www.orgonebox.org/allegoric/wp-content/gallery/goddard_daniel/beastmaster_ep204/beastmaster_ep204_027.JPG)

And we could well have been! For when we walked through the guts of this portal……




....we were transported to.....

A N O T H E R D I M E N S I O N!!!!!
A N O T H E R D I M E N S I O N!!!!!
A N O T H E R D I M E N S I O N!!!!!


Inside of it we appeared to be inside the history of Bretagne (aka Britanny).

No comments: