Tuesday

Destiny

all is well hoorah.
had two rounds of delicious Kway Teow this arvo for a ridiculously low $2. then had it all squeezed out of me by a blind man giving 1.5hrs thai massage. crazy hurt factor - shin bones were on the brink of sublimination due to excessive point loading. Cyril, my French accomplice, confessed to being close to crying - I concurred. Had to have another noodle dish after to recuperate. Been drinking plenty of Milo for strong bones - lucky.

tommorrow I'll discover my destiny - either in a longhouse for three days looking rather out of place, sans body modification jewelry.... or on a boat trip to Malaysia's equivalent of Tortega followed by a 5hr bus ride north to link up with a plane to Kota Kinabalu - Trains, Planes and Automobiles style except not cos John Candy couldn't make it - lucky cos I have no need for shower curtain rings.

Keep to the shadows.....

2 comments:

rockran said...

Sublimination? That's gotta be my favourite invented (I assume) word of the ... of the ... ah to hell with it ... of the 21st century!

G'day Carlos! This is Lachlan. Been a while. So you're on the road again, eh? Engineering jobs didn't take your fancy in the end? Or is this just a holiday. Few more details on the blog, please!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Carlos. Were out here on the Ocean Bounty, jealous as hell wishing we could also partake in those bamboo bongs. Look's like your having a good time. Enjoy
Don & Crew.